Monday, November 10, 2008

MultiMedia Maddness

I just finished creating my multimedia presentation that focuses on learning the eight parts of speech.  I included definitions and examples for learning about the noun, pronoun, verb, adverb, adjective, preposition, conjunction, and interjection.  It was a great refresher for me because it has been a few years since I have had a grammar class.  It definitely took a lot longer than I thought it would to create a full presentation, but I definitely think that it is worth it.  I am going to teach high school English, but that could mean any number of classes.  The ninth grade is filled with grammar lessons, diagraming, and sentence structure, so this presentation will definitely help me when teaching the class.  It is something fun and interactive that the students can engage in besides listening to lectures and taking notes.

No comments: